contact me at:
justin (@) deepdrift dot com
is a non profitable site,
e-mail – Justin(@)deepdrift.com
· Factory Automation and Integration,
process equipment applications support.
processing, applications development, support and maintenance of
· Semiconductor Product and Test Engineering, product
characterizations, development and verification of test programs from
test vectors. New product setup and debug
· Laser Optics, and alignment. Laser
processing of materials. Photolithography resist and exposure.
· Materials characterization and metrology. Optical
Inspection, FTIR, Elipsometry, XRD, Electron Microscopy.
Analysis, Yield Management, Advanced Process Control (APC), e-diagnostics.
ADE Corporation, Applications Engineer – Factory
Automation (Westwood MA, 2001-present)
aspects of semiconductor capital equipment sales, support, and maintenance.
Developed Software compliant to E5, E30, E39, E40, E84, E87, E90,
E94, E99 SEMI Standards. i300mm Metrology
tool Fab automation project.
- Implemented a fully automated equipment
solution including FOUPs, AMHS, OHT, and Load Port transfer, as
well a Full host communication
with the system to allow remote monitoring.
- Direct customer involvement
integrating the tools with factory host at the customer sites, Specialized
dealing with installations
in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore.
- Advanced process control tools for lithography, utilized a
data tracking system to measure Lithography Overlay and CD metrology. 0.15,
0.11um process node.
- Knowledge of using Test Plan for verifying equipment communication
interfaces implemented in the SEMI SECS/GEM communications standards,
Utilized various simulation tools, and external software packages and
configurations. GW-GEM, Cimetrix, Cim300, SDIStation (now TestConnect),
CCS Envoy (BrooksCCS test suite),
Adept Inc, Solutions Consultant (Framingham MA, 2000-2001)
- Responsible for performing software
development for e-commerce web sites.
- Software developer, ASP, Javascipt, SQL. Database
design, HTML layout and development of custom applications.
Hyperwave Portal, to serve as a Knowledge Management system.
a Change Management system including ASP based web interface, MSSQL
database back end, and Rational
- Evaluated ERP systems for Project Management. Performed
software analysis and comparisons.
PRI Automation, Software Systems Integration Engineer (Billerica MA,
- Integrated Reticle Management and storage
systems for a Singapore based semiconductor fabrication facility.
- Performed software and hardware
- Planned and managed Automated Material Handling Systems. Dealt
with and balanced needs and resource issues between customer, technical
sales, installation, field service, and product development teams.
- Tracked and monitored changes to new products. Established
test plans, and functional documentation, resolved customer requests,
performed software release testing, and supported internal development
- Coordinated manufacturing, hardware
and software testing, functional integration, quality, installation,
final customer acceptance, and
- Managed networking and server issues,
including setting up and maintaining SQL databases, and resolving
and access problems (TCP/IP, DCOM, Tibco, BEA) SECS/GEM,
Intel Corporation. Product and Test Engineer (Sort, Assembly and Test,
Hudson MA, 1998)
- Responsible for products after transfer
from design through manufacturing.
- Performed prototype characterizations,
provided feedback to systems and design departments to assure design
- Implemented new product start up and
revision of existing products.
- Collaborated with design, process,
test, reliability, and quality to resolve problems and track performance.
- Worked with Schlumberger ITS9000 tester to debug test programs,
manage data output, and implement program fixes and revisions. Administered
UNIX Cluster, and supported network interface and data transfers.
Digital Equipment Corporation. Senior Equipment Engineer (Semiconductor
Division, Hudson MA, 1996-1998)
- Managed laser repair, metrology, and
material characterization issues associated with manufacture and
test of high performance microprocessors,
utilizing an ESI 9200HT+ Laser Repair system.
for understanding software applications, and programming as well
as setup and training of products
- Trained operations and other personnel
to use equipment.
- Created and implemented ISO9001 procedures
- Responsible for System Administration
of HP-UX UNIX workstation network cluster.
- Micron Technology Inc. Intern Engineer
(Failure Analysis Division, Boise ID 1995)
Worked as a TEM technician,
studied material properties and processing techniques of 256Mb DRAMS
Corporation. Co-op Engineer (Components Research, Santa Clara CA,1994)
process development for copper metalization process
Berkeley National Labs. (Berkeley CA,1995)
Fabricated semiconductor x-ray detectors
for measuring high altitude extraterrestrial events.
of Materials Science, UC Berkeley. (1995-1996)
Worked on a research
project to study phase transformations in CuAlNi alloys.
- The University of California, Berkeley. BS
Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering (double
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/UNIX(Solaris,
HP-UX, Linux, SCO)/VMS.
- Computer Programming Languages: VB,
Javascipt, C++, Pascal, FORTRAN, Lisp, and BASIC.
- General Applications:
SAP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, ChemCAD, and SAS.
- Internet Tools: IIS, Apache, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop,
InterDev, HTML, XML.
with various custom software tools, particularly adept at learning